Hello everyone, this is Senthil. Welcome to SEO On-Air. Today we have with us, Tim Brown, the CEO & Founder of Hook Agency. Welcome to our show, Tim. He is an advocate of building high-quality content that attracts links naturally. We’ll be asking a few questions to him today. Let’s get started.
Time Stamp: 01:00-12:30
Q. How can we get natural inbound links to maintain a clean link profile?
- Guest posting can help you get massive inbound links
- Use guest posting to increase visibility. It still works if you do it for relevant sites
- But, the best way to get natural inbound links is to let people link your site naturally
- If you write a quality article and keep on updating it based on the latest events and updates, people will automatically come to your content and link it naturally, as they will identify it as a trusted source
- It is best to avoid paid guest posting service
- A lot of people don’t put visuals in their content, such as graphs. The use of such original visuals can attract natural inbound links
- Google Sheets provides some of the best graph templates
Time Stamp: 13:17-40:20
Q. The naturally generated links might be no-follow in nature. Do you think they’ll add value to websites?
- No-follow links, in my opinion, are not of much value, however, recently Google is trying to give value to them.
- Ultimately EAT affects website metrics
- Ahrefs is an amazing tool that helps you to analyze the domain rating of a site and discover whether it has the potential to add value to your site through link building
- You’ll also have to analyze the age of the domain and its history
- You should also consider the traffic received on a site as a metric for judging the site’s value
- Here are the things that will create links naturally for you- writer resources, statistics posts, creating helpful rich snippets, penning honest testimonials, and creating valuable visual elements.
- If you blog, you’ll have to do it in a way that it attracts links. It’s all about utilizing good content to build links