We are looking for a qualified Content manager to join our team. You will be responsible
for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties
will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and
metrics to identify best practices.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing
skills. As a Content manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-
oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would
like to meet you.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Need to find Content writers who are niche oriented field Expert, from Outside
- Collaborate content team to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to
increase web traffic
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Should have prior experience in content writing/marketing/managing.
- Should have strong networking and email writing skills to balance between Writer
& respective clients.
- Be passionate about the technology, media, and premium content spaces.
- A meticulous approach to work and an eye for detail
- Should be a team player
- Should be open to learning, interacting, improving skill-set, and flexible
- Good organizational and time-management skills