We are looking for a creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our digital
team’s needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products,
including websites images, social channels, marketing and promotion, case studies and white papers,
printing works, etc. in collaboration with our marketing and content team. We’re after a person who
wants to become a part of a team of half-mad, super-smart, Strength focused people that live for
disrupting the Internet and raising havoc. If you’re that guy/gal, drop us a note, you just might be
our next Graphic Designer.
- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and internal teams’ needs.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Will be responsible for Designing images for Social Channels, Marketing & Promotions,
image Editing, Website images, printing and Ad works like designing letter heads and ID
cards, Mailers, case studies and white papers too.
- Amend final designs to individual’s comments and gain full approval.
- Work as part of a team with Content writers, SEOs, SMOs, Digital marketing experts,
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- An awareness of the competitive business environment in which they work
- A matter-of-fact approach when ideas or designs are rejected.