We are looking for a natural problem-solver with a deep understanding of online communities, one who
has the rare combination of technical ability and exceptional communication. You’ll sit right at the
intersection of PR and SEO. You’ll be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with relevant
publishers, journalists, bloggers, and industry experts. Were after a person who wants to become a part
of a team of half-mad, super-smart, Strength focused people that live for disrupting the Internet and
raising havoc. If youre that guy/gal, drop us a note, you just might be our next SEO Analyst.
- Perform outreach to website owners, bloggers, journalists, major media outlets, and influencers
- Build outreach email lists for content promotion campaigns.
- Create content with outreach and PR potential
- Pitch and place content with top-tier publications via networking and relationship building
- Research and test new PR and link building tactics
- Track and report progress to managers and clients
- Improve site rankings and increase brand awareness through outreach and digital PR practices
Requirements for SEO Analyst:
- 1 to 4 year experience in SEO/PR/Journalism.
- Top-level Internet research skills & ability to navigate social networks
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Strong written and persuasive communication skills - mastery of the English language is key
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Knack for networking and connecting with people digitally
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- An awareness of the competitive business environment in which they work