In this episode of SEO On-Air, we speak to Bin Cochran, owner of Richmans Sport, Marketing Director at Marketwake as well as an artist, designer, & illustrator. Tune in and watch us talk about his SEO journey, starting a business from scratch and Elon Musk’s Twitter takeover in this 1-hour long episode.
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- 00:47 – Who is Bin Cochran?
- 08:41 – Should you hire contractors or DIY?
- 13:40 – How to balance mental health with corporate life
- 16:50 – How do you prevent burnout?
- 23:18 – How Marketwake scaled their business
- 29:21 – Backlinks vs Technical SEO
- 36:08 – How does SEO work for websites with different intent?
- 44:59 – Keeping mental health in check
- 51:03 – Paid ads vs Organic ads
- 57:54 – Elon Musk’s Twitter Takeover
Next week, we speak to a content architect and explore the digital marketing world through a Dungeons and Dragons lens.
Meet the speakers
Bin Cochran is the Marketing Director of Marketwake, a full-service digital marketing agency specializing in fusing data & creativity to make waves in the digital landscape. He’s also the Owner of Richmans Sport, a golf clothing line built by golf lovers for golf lovers that also offers premium golf wall art.