We’re back with another podcast with Chris Dreyer, CEO & Founder of Rankings.io! Tune in and watch the discussion unfold with topics ranging from the Helpful Content Update and growing your business to Chris’ personal life and how he unwinds.
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- 00:40 Google’s Helpful Content Update
- 03:42 How to Boost a Business through Google’s Updates
- 07:15 Niche within a niche
- 12:30 How to avoid burn out
- 17:15 Personal Injury Mastermind Podcast
- 24:50 Steps to treat a client properly
- 34:12 Top 3 book for Chris
- 46:11 Chris’ personal life
Stay tuned for the next podcast episode, where our guest will talk about the iGaming industry and how to you create a solid backlink strategy.
Meet the speakers
CEO & Founder of Rankings.io
Chris Dreyer is the CEO and Founder of Rankings.io (https://rankings.io/), an SEO agency that helps elite personal injury law firms land serious injury and auto accident cases through Google’s organic search results. Chris is also a real estate investor and podcast host, as well as a member of the Forbes Agency Council, the Rolling Stone Culture Council, Business Journals Leadership Trust, Fast Company Executive Board, and Newsweek Expert Forum.