18 Best Blogger Outreach Tools For 2023
By: Shreoshe Ghosh
Updated On: November 18, 2022
Blogger outreach is one of the most effective ways to build quality backlinks through content that gets tons of social media shares.
In other words, blogger outreach can help businesses find relevant bloggers, build their contact list, create email templates and run outreach campaigns.
To streamline the entire process, the role of blogger outreach tools is indispensable.
Need For Blogger Outreach Tools
A few years ago, blogger outreach had to be done manually, which was not only time-consuming but also overwhelming at times.
The introduction of blogger outreach tools made the process streamlined and simpler. You can now tap into automation to build a list of prospective bloggers to whom you must outreach.
Some tools can also send personalized emails to your prospective list of bloggers without any manual intervention.
Blogger outreach is all about maintaining relationships. If your content is commendable, people will definitely want to link to it.
Finding the right bloggers and sharing relevant content with their audience will ensure that it is well received.
The right outreach software coupled with the right strategy can do wonders for your business.
Free Approach to Blogger Outreach
Before exploring the blogger outreach tools, let’s explore some manual outreach processes.
Manual blogger outreach is free but time-consuming, which is why I’ve listed out some of the tools that will make the task easier.
Find People in Your List
Install the Moz toolbar in your browser to see the PageRank and domain of any site you come across.
You can also search for keywords on Google and check the ranking of different sites using those relevant keywords. This will help you develop a list of sites to approach for outreach.
Performing the outreach
The best way for marketing outreach is through emails.
You can create some predefined templates to save your time and energy but make sure to personalize every email before you send it out to make it worthwhile.
Personalized emails are a sure-shot way of ensuring that bloggers take your email seriously and it doesn’t end up in the piles of spam emails that they often receive.
List of Powerful Blogger Outreach Tools
Below is a list of 18 powerful blogger outreach tools that you can use to reach out to potential bloggers and achieve great results.
Buzzstream is an all-in-one outreach tool that allows you to perform a range of outreach activities, from finding influencers to managing your outreach campaigns.
Its customer list includes reputable businesses like Airbnb, Shopify, Glassdoor, and more.
- Lead collection: Buzzstream’s browser extension allows you to collect email addresses and social profiles on the go. With this feature, you can easily discover influencers and bloggers in your niche using target keywords or URLs.
- Segmentation: Filter your online leads based on different parameters like domain authority, number of followers, outreach status, and more.
- Email: Connect your email software to Buzzstream and enjoy different email templates to choose from. Compose email using these templates or create one from scratch to send them on the go or schedule to send later.
- Follow-ups: Label emails at different stages to keep track of them, from those that are yet to be opened to those that await a response. You can easily set alerts that remind you to send emails on time.
- Report: View detailed reports of your individual campaigns and measure their effectiveness from time to time.
Pricing for Buzzstream starts at $24/month for a single user with upto 1000 contacts. The higher plans can accommodate up to 3 or more users with as many as 30,000 contacts.
A 14-day free trial is available for every Buzzstream plan.
Snov.io is an influential blogger outreach tool that helps you find emails, verify them and create outreach campaigns. Its client list includes people from companies like Uber, Lenovo, and Ubisoft.
- Email finder: Find emails based on a number of criteria like domain, company, or name. You can also generate leads through job title, location, and skills.
- Email verification: The tool helps verify all email addresses in your list and detect duplicate as well as temporary email addresses.
- Email drip campaigns: Optimize how you send emails to leads based on schedules. You can also schedule follow-ups in advance.
- Gmail & Chrome integration: The tool allows easy integration with Gmail to track all your emails. The chrome extension helps you discover email for any website on the go.
Snov.io offers a forever-free plan with upto 200 contacts and 50 credits/month. Credits can be utilized for finding and verifying email addresses. The premium plan starts at $39/month for 1,000 credits and up to 5,000 contacts.
Respona is an all-in-one blogger outreach platform outfitted with all of the necessary tools to set up and launch an email campaign of any kind, be it for link building, digital PR, marketing, or even sales.
- Integration with Google and Bing: Respona pulls result directly from two search engines, allowing you to quickly and efficiently find prospects for your outreach.
- An easy-to-use email finder is also included, making it extremely easy to find the right person’s contact information without having to rely on any other tools.
- Respona’s intuitive interface guides you through every step of creating and launching your outreach campaigns, keeps track of your performance, and also the status of your conversations with each prospect.
- Built-in analytics and reporting.
- Email personalization with article snippets that the tool pulls directly from your prospects’ content.
The base plan starts at $99/month but can be fully customized depending on the number of sender emails you need and monthly email lookup credits. Yearly plan users get all of their credits upfront.
Hunter is an outreach tool specializing in finding emails in various ways.
It continues to add additional features that are essential for effective outreach campaigns. Hunter is used by almost 2 million customers, including Google and Microsoft.
- Domain search: Discover emails from Hunter’s database for any niche
- Email finder: Search for any person’s email address by entering their name, company name/domain.
- Email verification: Verify multiple email addresses and check for multiple issues like hard bounce rate, email formatting, and domain information.
- Email tracking & scheduling: Gmail users can integrate their account with Hunter to track when emails have been opened and replied to. Also, schedule emails to send or follow up easily with this tool.
- Chrome extension: Hunter chrome extension lets you discover email addresses for any domain.
- Email personalization: Create email templates to make your outreach process easier. You can also personalize every email in your outreach campaign if you need to.
Hunter’s free forever plan comes with 50 requests per month. Each “request” in Hunter refers to one domain search, one email search, or one email verification.
Premium plans start at €49/month for up to 1,000 requests. A 30% discount is offered on all annual plans.
5. Ninja Outreach
Ninja outreach is a useful all-in-one blogger and influencer outreach tool.
It comes with an integrated email management tool that lets you stay on top of your outreach game. Its clientele includes Disney, Amazon, and Walmart.
- Business lead generation: Find business leads from millions of profiles in the tool’s database by entering your niche or location as the target keyword. Each lead comes with its website name, email address, and follower count. You can also enter a URL to fetch every email address associated with it.
- Segmentation: Organize all your leads with different tags and relationship labels. You can also add special notes to any lead to help you organize better.
- Schedule emails: Sync your email with Ninja Outreach’s API and easily schedule or send emails to your leads in the outreach campaign. You can also create intelligent email templates for faster outreach.
- Status reports & follow-ups: Track whether your leads have opened their emails and clicked through. Send follow-up emails to your leads based on the action they’ve taken.
- Social media outreach: Use the tool to find Twitter and Instagram influencers and connect with them easily.
Ninja Outreach is one of the most expensive outreach tools available. The price starts at $89 per month.
This plan offers support for one user, up to 1000 contacts, and as many as 4,000 emails per month.
A 7-day free trial is also available.
SEMrush offers a variety of useful tools for SEO and marketing.
SEMrush’s link-building tool allows you to manage outreach campaigns, shortlist prospect leads, send emails and monitor responses.
- Link building tool: Using this tool, you can find prospects, send and follow-up on emails for your outreach campaigns and monitor the progress.
- Backlink data: Get backlink data for any domain or URL to shortlist your link-building opportunities.
- Domain overview: View traffic and keyword analytics for any domain to determine the value of any website for link-building opportunities.
- Topic research: Generate multiple content ideas for guest posts.
- Brand monitoring: Track brand mentions for your website as well as your competitors across various online platforms easily.
- Backlink gap analysis: Analyze gaps in your backlinks by comparing them with your competitors.
- Rank tracking: Track the ranking of your target keywords and monitor their position.
SEMrush plans start at $119.9 per month. With this basic plan, you can enjoy limited access to SEMrush tools and monitor as many as 50 social media profiles.
SEMrush’s annual plans come with a 16% discount. You can enjoy a 7-day free trial with all plans.
Mailshake is a powerful tool for link-building campaigns.
You can automate the creation of cold email campaigns and track who has opened, clicked, or replied to your emails.
- Mail merge: Personalize and send individual emails to a list of recipients at a single go. You can do this by setting up a template on the platform and using the tool’s built-in parameters to fill in the required fields.
- Schedule emails and drip campaigns: Schedule emails to be sent and follow-ups. You can also create drip campaigns to automate emails to be sent based on time or triggers.
- Labeling: Label your leads easily and sort them by categories like “Won,” “Lost,” or “Ignored” based on how they respond to your outreach emails.
MailShake offers two plans, one for email outreach and another for sales engagement. Email Outreach plan comes at $59/month/user, while the sales engagement plan gives you access to all features for $99/month/user.
8. Crystal Knows
Crystal Knows is a handy tool that offers insight into customers’ and influencers’ general behavior concerning your business goals.
With this tool, you can perfect your outreach email pitch and the follow-up replies.
- Personality traits: Discover a person’s personality traits so that you can strategize your emails and phone calls. This tool will help you understand a person’s business personality and what type of behavior they are most likely to avoid.
- Strategic advice: Explore a list of dos and don’ts offered by this tool when you are about to call or email leads and influencers for your blogger outreach campaigns.
- Integrations: View personality profiles from sites like Linkedin, Salesforce, and more. You can also ask an individual to take a survey on Crystal Knows to understand their personality profile better.
Crystal Knows’ basic plan is forever free. The premium plans can be purchased in a monthly or annual format.
BuzzSumo is a marketing tool that is useful to find influencers as well as trending topics across niches.
It is used widely by top publishers like BuzzFeed and HubSpot.
- Influencers: Find top influencers in your niche across multiple social media platforms based on their engagement.
- Content discovery: Discover top-performing content based on keywords or niches and get content ideas for your guest posts.
- Content research: Dig into your competitors’ data on social media to understand what topics are working for them and what isn’t. You can also analyze their backlink data and find link-building opportunities for yourself.
- Monitoring: Create alerts for keyword mentions, brand mentions, influencer activities, and more to stay up-to-date with trending topics, and activities.
BuzzSumo’s premium plan starts at $99 per month. You can enjoy up to five alerts and 5,000 mentions per month with this plan. Data goes back as far as one year, and it allows for up to five users, five projects, and 50 exports.
Premium plans have higher bandwidth and access to more of BuzzSumo’s premium tools and features.
You can enjoy a 7-day free trial with all plans.
FollowUpThen is a simple outreach tool that comes with amazing features.
It gives you more control of your inbox by letting you hide emails at present and get follow-ups for them later. It is used by companies like Facebook, Apple, and IBM.
- Email reminders: Snooze and hide emails to a convenient time for you. You can schedule an email to reappear anytime you want with a reminder.
- Follow-up reminders: This tool reminds you if an email you’ve sent hasn’t been answered over a period of time.
- General reminders: Schedule future reminders via email for any task you want to get done later.
FollowupThen’s free forever plans allow a single user for up to 50 follow-ups and five recurring follow-ups per month.
Higher plans start at $5/month and come with additional features.
You can enjoy a free 30-day trial for all plans.
Traackr is a useful tracking tool for all your blogger outreach activities.
This tool can help you build strong relationships with influencers and measure their impact on your business.
- Broad influencer coverage: Traackr gives you access to the most extensive global influencer data for building strong business relationships.
- Deeper insights: Get a complete insight into your influencer marketing program and chalk out the best strategy at every level.
- Influencer evaluation: Evaluate influencers based on factors like audience quality, performance, and value.
- Budget optimization: Use Traackr to take control of your influencer budget by understanding your investments better.
Traackr offers an annual subscription to its users.
To know more about the pricing, you’ll need to contact Traackr directly.
Pitchbox is a popular tool among marketing teams, consultants, or agencies. So, if you are someone who wants to work on an outreach program, this tool is perfect for you.
- Campaign: This is a section provided on the Pitchbox tool where you will get a list of every single active campaign and the overall performance metrics. If there are too many campaigns, you can filter through the list to find the one you want to see.
- Pipeline: This section allows you to see all the important metrics, including the aging and history of your events and links. You can also compare previous months of the campaign or different campaigns to see how you are performing. It shows you exactly whether your campaign is growing or leading to failure.
- Link monitoring: In the link monitoring dashboard, you can see every statistic in a single place, including the status of the links, links acquired through each email, links that you have lost, etc.
Pitchbox is an all-in-one solution for influencer outreach and link building.
You have to contact the team to get a custom price for the tool.
- Content inbox: Using the daily content crawler from Tomoson, your content flows into your inbox automatically. Users can view blogs, news websites, #hashtags, etc., all in one place. You can also schedule and filter any post.
- Click post to all social sites: Whether you are sharing curated content or creating a unique one, all you have to do is create a single social update which will be posted to all the social accounts in a single click.
- Verified influencer data: APIs are used for confirming that the social accounts actually belong to the listed user. You will be able to see the following the person has and their average engagement.
Tomoson offers several pricing plans – starting with the basic plan at $49/month.
Next, you have the starter plan at $99/month, business plan at $199/month, agency plan at $399/month, and scale plan at $599/month.
It also offers a free trial period of 21 days.
Inkybee offers a wide range of tools that PR professionals can use to find the best contact for blogger outreach. You can also use it for creating a continuously updating view of the client’s sectors, along with a detailed analysis of your blogger outreach campaign.
- “Influence” review: With this feature, you can assess the “influence” of the blogger by filtering and sorting through the metrics like level of engagement, size of the audience, social media connections, SEO-based metrics, etc.
- Twitter bio search: This is a simple search engine for bloggers’ Twitter bios.
- Sector overview report: This report provides a continuously updating, dynamic view of the top influencers in your sector. It can be accessed as a downloadable pdf or a private web-based URL.
Inkybee is available in three plans; the first one is for an in-person team available at the cost of $79/month.
The other two plans are for small teams and large teams available at the cost of $99/month and $249/month, respectively.
Klear is one of the best influencer marketing tools, which several brands consider indispensable. Social media managers use this for targeting people who can increase their brand’s visibility on social media.
- TikTok integration: With Klear, you will be able to run your TikTok campaigns easily. It will allow you to find and vet influencers on the platform. Klear also offers data-driven metrics to facilitate easy collaboration and measure the impact of your TikTok campaign.
- Explicit keyword list: Klear will be able to flag if the influencer has used malicious keywords before. This way, you can ensure that you are collaborating with individuals who support your brand values.
- Track conversions: You can track your campaign conversions with Klear. It offers you a way to analyze how impactful the influencer campaign has been. This includes measuring reach, engagements, sales, and ROI.
The pricing for Klear depends on the number of features you opt for.
You can get a tailor-made demo for your brand that will allow you to learn more about Klear and how it can help you achieve your objectives.
GroupHigh, a cloud-based application, is a popular tool used by marketing and public relation teams for managing their relationships with industry influencers. This tool can also be used for identifying outreach channels, including social media platforms and blogs.
- Research data: One of the best features offered by GroupHigh is research data which you can use for boosting performance across all the platforms.
- Automate outlet research: With GroupHigh, you can import blog, website, and social URLs using tools like Buzzsumo and Ahrefs for automating your outlet research. This also includes visual reports that can be customized and displayed.
- Business intelligence: This platform allows PR agencies to browse influencer content and gain business insights.
The starting price of GroupHigh is $8,000, and they also offer a free trial of the platform.
Yesware is a must-have tool for all high-performing sales teams so that they are able to have a meaningful email outreach program at scale. It is the perfect alternative for complex enterprise sales software that will help you use email outreach in a way that drives more revenue.
- Email tracking: Yesware will notify you when the recipient has read your emails, viewed the attachments, or clicked on links. This way, you won’t waste time chasing cold leads and focus on hot ones.
- Multi-channel campaigns: With Yesware, you can schedule manual and automated emails, LinkedIn mails, call touches, or custom touches to follow-ups. You can also import contacts from Salesforce directly and personalize your campaigns.
- Meeting scheduler: Using Yesware will eliminate the need to schedule meetings. You have to share your link, and the other person will pick a time. The meeting will be added automatically to your calendar. You can also integrate with Zoom.
The Yesware pricing starts from $15/month. The price of other versions includes $35/user/month for premium and $65/user/month for the enterprise plan.
Created initially as a backlinks tool, Ahrefs is now one of the few tools that brilliantly cover all the major SEO disciplines.
This includes backlinks, content analysis, rank tracking, and site crawl. Ahrefs is a must-have tool for SEO for small and large businesses alike.
- ‘Clicks’ data: With the Keyword Explorer tool, you can find more than just search volumes. It will display the estimated number of clicks on the search results. It can help you determine whether a keyword is worth targeting or not.
- Backlink growth: Thanks to Ahrefs web crawling technology, it is able to update the backlink graphs daily. With this granularity, you can compare your link acquisition with your competitors.
- SERP history analysis: With Ahrefs, you can pursue a specific keyword and investigate how the top search results have been in the past few years.
You can get the site explorer and audit tools from Ahrefs for free.
For full access, you have to pick one of the four subscription plans – Lite ($99/month), Standard ($179/month), Advanced ($399/month), and Agency ($999/month).
How to know which is the best blogger outreach tool?
The search for the best blogger outreach tool should be based on the following five points:
1. Understanding your needs
Before you start searching for a tool, you need to understand your requirements.
- Are you planning to start link building or opt for a guest blog?
- How will you be evaluating the blog post?
- What does your outreach campaign look like?
If you have the answer to these questions, you will be able to find a tool that suits these requirements.
2. Setting goals
Next, you have to set your goals for the outreach campaign. This includes determining the set of metrics that you will be using to measure the success of your outreach program.
3. Finding relevant bloggers
Influencer marketing’s popularity has resulted in a sea of influencers. What you need is a tool that can help you find bloggers from your niche by filtering and sorting through possible partners.
Also, the tool should automate the process while allowing you to personalize the pitch.
4. Seamless collaboration with the bloggers
While looking for a blogger outreach tool, make sure that they provide a platform to make the outreach campaign easy for you. Don’t forget that the aim of using the tool is to make your job easier.
5. Measurable results
The last thing that you need to look for is how you can view the reports and check how your campaign is going. The best tool will allow you to customize the reports as per your liking.
Now is the right time to leverage the power of influencers for your brand.
By using the above-mentioned tips, you can find a blogger outreach tool that ensures a great level of success.
Blogger outreach is made more manageable with the help of these tools mentioned above. At Stan Ventures, we offer a 100% manual blogger outreach service for businesses to build high-quality backlinks. If you want to build your authority through blogger outreach, get in touch with us today.