Are you a digital marketing professional who uses Moz toolbar to check the Page Authority, Domain Authority and above all the Spam Score of websites?
If you are unable to see the data in the Moz chrome extension and find your Moz Toolbar not working, yours is not an isolated issue.
According to a recent tweet from Moz, answering a query tweeted by Stan’s SEO Specialist Jafar Sadhik, the largest makers of SEO-based tools has confirmed that the issue is caused by third-party extensions, plugins, or settings on your browser.
Sorry for the trouble! Please try the steps on this guide, https://t.co/7Fok302M2Z if you're still stuck please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can gather some more information from you :)
— Moz (@Moz) October 11, 2018
MozBar for Google Chrome browser is one of the necessary tools that SEO’s across the globe use to check the on-page and off-page SEO factors.
The Mozbar comes as a handy tool for search engine optimization specialists as it shows vital stats of a website in an instant, which if checked manually might take hours of work.
So, if you are facing Moz toolbar outage in your Chrome Browser here are a few fixes you can try:
As we mentioned earlier, most of the issues related to the Moz toolbar, not working can be fixed by removing a few different extensions or by adjusting a few browser settings.
Third-party cookies disabled in the browser usually causes the issue of not able to log into MozBar or to require to log in multiple times. So here are a few steps to fix it.
- Step 1: Head to Extension option of your Chrome Browser
- Step 2: Disable all other extensions other than Moz Toolbar
- Step 3: Restart the browser
- Step 4: Try logging in to Moz Toolbar
- Step 5: (If fixed) Enable other required extensions one by one and check each one for conflict
- Go to moz.com in your Chrome Browser
- On the right-side check if the cookie symbol shows a red cross
- Click on the cookie icon
- Select “Manage Cookie Blocking”
- Enable cookies from moz.com and close the browser
- Open Chrome and try logging into Moz account
- Activate MozBar from your browser toolbar on the top right
Try these fixes and if you still face issue logging into to MozBar, check the troubleshooting guide provided by Moz.
If you are unable to troubleshoot even after, get in touch with Moz via their social media channels.